Experience some of the best South America has to offer on this 16-day journey from Quito to Lima, that brings together the awe-inspiring landscapes of Ecuador and the vivid cultures of Peru.
Ecuador and the Galapagos Trips
Explore Ecuador and Peru
Stroll the Amazon rainforest beneath its living, orchestral canopy; retrace the paths of the Incas at iconic Machu Picchu; and feel at home among the people of the Sacred Valley.
- Visit the Otavalo Weaving studio and get a lesson from a famed artisan.
- Traverse the Amazon jungle with a local naturalist guide.
- Explore the Cusco Planetarium.
- Learn about the relationship between cultures and the plants around them at the Omaere Ethnobotanical Park.
- Two-day Sacred Valley tour including Ollantaytambo, Moray, and Pisac ruins, and pre-Incan salt pans.
- In the Sacred Valley, visit the Women’s Weaving Co-op and have lunch at a community-developed restaurant.
- Scenic train ride and guided tour of Machu Picchu.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.