This chock-full itinerary combines ample time in the quirky Icelandic capital of Reykjavík with the very best of the country’s fascinating natural sights, including whale-watching in Akureyri, the lava formations of Dimmuborgir, the stunning fjords and glaciers near Höfn, and the hot springs and waterfalls of the Golden Circle.
This complete Iceland group experience will keep you moving, from natural wonder to breathtaking backdrop to cultural curiosity — one memorable experience after another!
- Whale-watching in Akureyri.
- Stop at Goðafoss Waterfall en route to Mývatn Lake.
- Explore lava formations of Dimmuborgir and the geothermal area of Námaskarð.
- Visit the Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon and see seals sun bathing on the bright blue ice, then explore the lagoon by boat.
- Glacier hike in Skaftafell National Park.
- Day to explore the cuisine and culture of Reykjavik.
- Golden Circle highlights, including several waterfalls, Geysir Hot Springs,
and Þingvellir National Park.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.