If you’re looking for a tropical paradise with plenty of wildlife, a mixture of adventure and beach time, as well as colonial charm and delightful tropical cuisine, Nicaragua is the place for you. This Nicaraguan journey is perfect for your entire family and the all of the foodies in your life too.
Nicaragua Family and Foodie Adventure
Start by exploring the colonial city of Leon, which is surrounded by eight stunning volcanoes, visit an island nature reserve, then head to the beach and finish your stay at one of the world’s most beautiful eco-lodges. Along the way, you can look forward to specially arranged dinners, a chocolate tasting, a cooking class, and incredibly fresh meals made with local ingredients.
- Private guided tour of Colonial Leon.
- Sand-boarding down the slopes of Cerro Negro.
- Kayak tour of Juan Venado Island, where you’ll see caimans, crocodiles, iguanas, and monkeys, as well as 106 species of birds.
- 2 days in Grenada, including a tour of the ChocoMuseo and a boat tour of Las Isleta, a series of small forest-covered islands.
- Special welcome dinner and private cooking class.
- 2 nights at an incredible eco-lodge situated on a private rainforest reserve.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.