Discover the heart and soul of Panama on this itinerary that offers a perfect blend of nature and culture and several special experiences. Explore Old Panama’s culinary character and experience small-town way of life on the Azuero Peninsula.
Panama Culture and Adventure
Then get cozy with wildlife on a full-day adventure tour of Isla Iguana and spend two nights in the Santa Fe de Veraguas Highlands, a paradise for nature lovers, hikers, and birders, with a cool and refreshing environment surrounded by lush mountainsides, waterfalls and streams.
- Guided gastronomy tour of colonial Casco Antiguo, including a coffee and chocolate tasting, a tour of a local microbrewery, ceviche samples at the Seafood Market, and a flight of Panamanian rum.
- A day to tour the Azuero Peninsula, made up of three culturally rich provinces: Herrera, Los Santos and Veraguas.
- A day on Isla Iguana, famous for its white sand beach, crystal waters, extensive mangrove forests and snorkeling in coral reefs that shelter more than 300 species of fish. Your adventure included a guided hike to observe the island’s many endemic iguanas.
- 2 nights in Santa Fe de Veraguas, with ample time for hiking, relaxing, exploration, and a visit to the local cooperative to learn about the coffee that is processed in the area.
- Estimate pricing is based in low season (May 1st – October 31st).
- Local flights are not included in the price.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.