Explore the Sea of Cortes’ natural highlights and wildlife wonders on a small-group, small-ship journey that combines activity and discovery with awe-inspiring encounters. Your intimate vessel will take you to several intimate highlights on its round-trip voyage from San Jose del Cabo, exploring protected waters filled with incredible and diverse marine life.
Sea of Cortes Land and Sea Adventure
As you navigate from adventure to adventure, you’ll spend each day choosing the kinds of activities you’re most excited about, from wilderness and wildlife, to kayaking and hiking, to meeting locals while learning about history, heritage, and cuisine.
- Sea of Cortés UNESCO World Heritage Site—a marine life-rich natural aquarium.
- Watch for whales, mobula rays, dolphins, and birds.
- Hike, kayak, paddle board, and explore by skiff.
- Mule ride into the arroyos with local rancheros.
- Search for gentle whale sharks in Bahía de La Paz OR Watch for gray whales at Bahía Magdalena (depending on the season).
- Snorkel with sea lion pups and colorful reef fish.
- Convenience of flying in/out of Los Cabos International Airport.
GreenSpot can help you customize a private pre- or post-extension anywhere in the Baja region focused on some of the best experiences and lodges this destination has to offer. Check out our other itineraries for inspiration, and let us know where you’re most interested in exploring.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.
10 Years of Global Recognition
Condé Nast Traveler
Top Costa Rica Specialist Since 2006
GreenSpot founders Irene and Richard Edwards have long been recognized by the iconic travel publication for their Costa Rica expertise.View GreenSpot's Condé Nast Traveler profile. Learn More
Wendy Perrin WOW List
Costa Rica Trusted Travel Expert
In both 2015 and 2016, travel industry expert Wendy Perrin named GreenSpot's Irene and Richard Edwards to her WOW List for Costa Rica.Read Wendy's traveler reviews about GreenSpot. Learn More