Panama is, quite simply, a paradise for nature and culture lovers. From the iconic Panama Canal to the incredible cloud forests, to the stunning beaches that line the Caribbean coast, framed by forests, caves, and mangroves, Panama moves to its own rhythm.
Panama Cloud Forest and Beach Culture
This itinerary finds you waking up in a rainforest surrounded by birds and plants of all shapes and sizes, swimming and snorkeling on white-sand beaches, and getting to know the traditions and heritage of the Guna indigenous people.
- Full-day city and canal tour, including guided visits to the incredible Biodiversity Museum and colonial Old Panama.
- Some time at an island lodge on the beautiful San Blas Archipelago, observing the Guna culture and relaxing on some of the country’s most beautiful beaches.
- Time in the Chiriqui Highlands, exploring the rainforest wildlife, volcanic peaks, and coffee plantations.
- A beachfront lodge in Boca Chica, offering pristine ocean views of deserted coastline, and plenty of time for beach activities, marine wildlife, or hammock-swinging.
- Local flights are not included in the price.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.