12 days. Customized to your budget.
Iceland is a country that knows how to blend nature, culture, and sophistication. This comprehensive guided itinerary is designed to show you the best of Iceland’s most iconic natural wonders and marine wildlife, as well as connect you with the country’s fascinating history and culture. Your accommodations will include elegant Nordic style at its best. Visit Gulfoss Falls, the Great Geysir and soak in the Blue Lagoon. Walk on a glacier, descend into a volcano, hunt for Northern Lights on a boat ride, visit a working farm, and soak up indelible Icelandic culture.
- Your own private local guide throughout most your journey.
- Culture and food tour of Iceland’s charming capital, Reykjavik
- Explore craters, waterfalls, and ice caves in the Lake Myvatn region
- Take the Golden Circle route to view the magnificent Gulfoss waterfall. Then continue to Haukadalur to witness the eruption of Great Geysir and Strokkur Geysir.
- VIP entry to the Blue Lagoon, one of the natural wonders of the world
- Guided descent into the dormant Thrihnukagigur Volcano
- Westman Island boat tour, a full-day exploration of colorful ocean caves, puffin nests, and lava-flow coastline
- Visit a working farm, where you have the opportunity to help herd or sheer sheep and experience farm to table dining.
- Day tour of Glacier Lagoon among the picturesque icebergs of Vatnajokull National Park. See seals in action, and taste 1,000 year-old ice!
- Explore the majestic Thingvellir National Park and the Snaefellsness Peninsula, including a fresh seafood tasting and boat tour
- Optional activity add-ons include: snowmobile glacier tour, deep sea fishing, golfing, horesback riding