9 days from $4,335 per person
Enjoy one of our most popular itineraries, including unrivaled adventures in Costa Rica’s cool cloud forests and abundant wildlife in the pristine rainforests. Spend your days hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, exploring volcanoes, and learning about the local way of life. And relax in the top-rated eco-lodges this country has to offer, featuring the highest standards of quality and social responsibility.
- Upon arrival, overnight at Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Resort, one of the world’s best boutique hotels. Join your expert guide on a sunrise walk and taste your way thr
ough the hotel’s coffee fields.
- Drive with your local guide to your next stop: 2 nights at a luxury cloud-forest mountain hotel. There you’ll enjoy organically prepared meals from local farms and a private suite with views and sounds of the surrounding cloud forest
- Guided hike within a 500 acre tropical forest, passing by several of our favorite waterfalls.
- 3 nights on the lush and secluded Osa Peninsula at an incredible award-winning ecolodge globally recognized as a pioneer in sustainable tourism
- 2 nights at Arenas del Mar, just outside Manuel Antonio National Park. Spend your days taking surf lessons, sea kayaking in the mangroves, visiting a butterfly garden, and enjoying a guided hike in Costa Rica’s most famous national park.