Join a small guided group, and spend your week getting up close and personal with Iceland’s natural highlights.
Make your way through lava tube caves, hike around the island’s spectacular volcanoes, relax in incredible hot springs, and keep your eyes peeled for whales off the coast.
- Explore Reykjavik, Iceland’s culture capital.
- Golden Circle tour with a walk in Thingvellir National Park.
- Visit Gulfoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls and Geysir Hot Springs.
- Have lunch at a geothermal farm.
- Take an ice walk on a glacier in Skaftafell National Park and enjoy Jökulsárlón Lagoon.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.