Explore Panama’s natural and cultural highlights on a small-group, small-ship journey that combines activity and discovery with awe-inspiring encounters. Your intimate vessel will cross the Isthmus of Panama in search of adventure, visiting the Darién Jungle, exploring this country’s colonial history and wildlife, before a transit of the Panama Canal.
Panama Land and Sea Adventure
As you navigate from adventure to adventure, you’ll spend each day choosing the kinds of activities you’re most excited about, from wilderness and wildlife, to kayaking and hiking, to meeting locals while learning about history, heritage, and cuisine.
- Discover the indigenous culture of the Guna Indians and Emberá people.
- Kayak, paddle board, and snorkel among the Las Perlas and Guna Yala islands.
- Guided tours of Old Panama and historic Fort San Lorenzo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Search for marine life while swimming in the Gulf of Panama, and explore the 90 islands and nearly 130 islets of Las Perlas archipelago.
- Wildlife viewing in Darién Jungle by motorized dugout canoe.
- Bird watching along the Chagres River.
Note: We also offer small-ship itineraries that guide you through highlights of both Costa Rica and Panama.
GreenSpot can help you customize a private pre- or post-extension anywhere in Panama, focused on some of the best experiences and lodges this destination has to offer. Check out our other itineraries for inspiration, and let us know where you’re most interested in exploring.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.