Our classic Panama itinerary features must-see highlights for first-time visitors to this diverse and vibrant country. Enjoy guided tours of the historic ruins of Old Panama City and the famous modern wonder, the Panama Canal. Explore the Boquete cloud forest, filled with exotic bird species, lush vegetation and treetop trails. Spend your evenings relaxing at beautiful ecolodges, and fall asleep to the concert of melodies provided by the wildlife in the rainforest.
Authentic Panama Vacation
Them embark on a magnificent journey over the mountains and down to the Caribbean Coast, where you’ll experience a mix of indigenous culture and cuisine, and enjoy the unparalleled natural beauty of the Bocas del Toro Archipelago.
- Full-day Panama City tour, including the 16th-century ruins of Casco Antiguo, Cathedral Tower, and Panama Canal, then join an expert guide for a guided walk around the incredible Biodiveristy Museum.
- A visit to the verdant cloud forest of Boquete in the Chiriqui Highlands, enjoying your stay at a lodge nestled in the middle of a coffee plantation, surrounded by a private natural forest reserve.
- Guided hike to Baru Volcano, home to diverse flora and fauna such as Howler Monkeys, sloths, deer, peccaries and hundreds of species of birds. Other possible activities include: canopy zip line, mountain biking, hiking, coffee tour.
- 3 nights in Bocas del Toro, with your choice of relaxation and swimming on the beach or serious exploration. Possible activities include: visit to Bastimentos National Marine Park Excursion to observe bottlenose dolphins and snorkel with a variety of tropical fish among the mangroves; and a boat tour offered by local hosts in San San Park Wetlands, known for its incredible biodiversity and manatee habitat.
- Ask us about extending your trip with extra days enoying the Azuero Peninsula, Isla Iguana, Darien region, or San Blas Archipelago.
- Estimate pricing is based in low season (May 1st – October 31st).
- Local flights are not included in the price.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.
10 Years of Global Recognition
Condé Nast Traveler
Top Costa Rica Specialist Since 2006
GreenSpot founders Irene and Richard Edwards have long been recognized by the iconic travel publication for their Costa Rica expertise.View GreenSpot's Condé Nast Traveler profile. Learn More
Wendy Perrin WOW List
Costa Rica Trusted Travel Expert
In both 2015 and 2016, travel industry expert Wendy Perrin named GreenSpot's Irene and Richard Edwards to her WOW List for Costa Rica.Read Wendy's traveler reviews about GreenSpot. Learn More