This itinerary is built around a bucket-list favorite, the search for the mysterious and beautiful Aurora Borealis. Though it’s never a guarantee, your chances of seeing this night-sky phenomenon are quite high, and we’ve arranged for several special evenings on the hunt with your private guide complemented by only-in-Iceland experiences.
An Exploration of Northern Lights in Iceland
Your guide will be with you throughout your journey, and we’ve mixed in some exploration of the things that make Iceland special: natural wonders, outdoor adventure, and rich Nordic culture.
- Your own GreenSpot private guide throughout the journey.
- VIP access to the Blue Lagoon.
- Northern Light jeep tour combined with a visit to one of Iceland’s most renowned seafood restaurants for an unforgettable lobster feast.
- Geothermal Helicopter tour.
- Northern lights hunt on a private yacht, with food and drinks provided by one of the top restaurants in Reykjavik.
- Guided tour of Thingvellir National Park and Snaefellsness Peninsula, with a stop at Bjartneyjarsand Farm for a farm to table lunch.
- Exploration of the Golden Circle route, including the magnificent Geyser geothermal area and Gulfoss – the queen of Iceland’s waterfalls.
- A day at leisure on Iceland’s South Coast.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.
10 Years of Global Recognition
Condé Nast Traveler
Top Costa Rica Specialist Since 2006
GreenSpot founders Irene and Richard Edwards have long been recognized by the iconic travel publication for their Costa Rica expertise.View GreenSpot's Condé Nast Traveler profile. Learn More
Wendy Perrin WOW List
Costa Rica Trusted Travel Expert
In both 2015 and 2016, travel industry expert Wendy Perrin named GreenSpot's Irene and Richard Edwards to her WOW List for Costa Rica.Read Wendy's traveler reviews about GreenSpot. Learn More