Explore the Galápagos Islands aboard the small-ship Yolita and enjoy the pristine beaches, natural and cultural history, and diverse wildlife of the southern islands.
Ecuador and the Galapagos Trips
Galapagos South Islands Exploration
Your itinerary includes snorkeler’s paradise Devil’s Crown in Floreana, home to some of the most impressive marine life in the Galápagos, and Cerro Dragón, which includes some of the islands’ most notable bird-watching locales. The Yolita cruise lasts for 3 nights, and is combined with 2 nights in Quito and one night in a hotel on Santa Cruz Island.
- Explore the island with a Certified Galápagos National Park Service Guide.
- Hike and kayak Tortuga Bay and take an excursion to see giant tortoises in the wild on Santa Cruz Island.
- Visit Post Office Bay on Floreana Island.
- Snorkeling at Corona del Diablo and birdwatching at Cerro Dragon.
- Kayak in the mangrove lagoon at Black Turtle Cove.
- Walk around the charming colonial city of Quito and indulge in several local culinary delights.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.