Enjoy one of our most popular itineraries, including unrivaled adventures in Costa Rica’s cool cloud forests and abundant wildlife in the pristine rainforests.
Costa Rica Trips
Luxury Adventure in Green
Spend your days hiking, snorkeling, kayaking, exploring volcanoes, and learning about the local way of life. And relax in the top-rated eco-lodges this country has to offer, featuring the highest standards of quality and social responsibility.
- Upon arrival, overnight at Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Resort, one of the world’s best boutique hotels. Join your expert guide on a sunrise walk and taste your way through the hotel’s coffee fields.
- Drive with your local guide to your next stop: 2 nights at a luxury cloud-forest mountain hotel. There you’ll enjoy organically prepared meals from local farms and a private suite with views and sounds of the surrounding cloud forest.
- Guided hike within a 500 acre tropical forest, passing by several of our favorite waterfalls.
- 3 nights on the lush and secluded Osa Peninsula at an incredible award-winning ecolodge globally recognized as a pioneer in sustainable tourism.
- 2 nights at Arenas del Mar, just outside Manuel Antonio National Park. Spend your days taking surf lessons, sea kayaking in the mangroves, visiting a butterfly garden, and enjoying a guided hike in Costa Rica’s most famous national park.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.
10 Years of Global Recognition
Condé Nast Traveler
Top Costa Rica Specialist Since 2006
GreenSpot founders Irene and Richard Edwards have long been recognized by the iconic travel publication for their Costa Rica expertise.View GreenSpot's Condé Nast Traveler profile. Learn More
Wendy Perrin WOW List
Costa Rica Trusted Travel Expert
In both 2015 and 2016, travel industry expert Wendy Perrin named GreenSpot's Irene and Richard Edwards to her WOW List for Costa Rica.Read Wendy's traveler reviews about GreenSpot. Learn More