Romance might not be the first word that comes to mind when you start dreaming of Iceland. But what could be more romantic than spending time together enjoying once-in-a-lifetime experiences amidst some of the most breath-taking natural features on the planet.
Imagine a candle-lit dinner in a glacial cave, private zodiac and helicopter tours, plenty of time to soak in hot springs, and incredible lodging experiences like a luxury suite on a working farm paired with a private concierge, or a charming cottage overlooking the famed Golden Circle. Iceland even offers beaches, quiet, covered in black sand, and ideal for a lovers’ stroll.
- Private Golden Circle tour, with a stop to swim in the Secret Lagoon.
- Dinner in a cave on a private South Coast tour.
- Private zodiac tour on the majestic Fjallsárlón Glacier Lagoon, with Iceland’s largest volcano looming above.
- Snowmobiling experience on top of Mýrdalsjökull glacier.
- Private Super-Jeep tour of Thorsmork, one of Iceland’s most beautiful nature reserves.
- Private helicopter tour above Reykjavík, during which you’ll we land on one of the summits surrounding the city and pop a bottle of champagne while taking in the views.
- End your trip with a few nights at Deplar Farm, set in a remote valley, where your private concierge will arrange whatever your heart desires, from heli-skiing to fly-fishing to river rafting or simply enjoying the pace of life at the farm.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.
10 Years of Global Recognition
Condé Nast Traveler
Top Costa Rica Specialist Since 2006
GreenSpot founders Irene and Richard Edwards have long been recognized by the iconic travel publication for their Costa Rica expertise.View GreenSpot's Condé Nast Traveler profile. Learn More
Wendy Perrin WOW List
Costa Rica Trusted Travel Expert
In both 2015 and 2016, travel industry expert Wendy Perrin named GreenSpot's Irene and Richard Edwards to her WOW List for Costa Rica.Read Wendy's traveler reviews about GreenSpot. Learn More