In order to get the full Baja experience, combine a multi-day kayak adventure with several days at base camp on white-sand beaches relaxing while enthralled by every movement of the majestic grey whales who migrate and calve there.
Baja Kayak and Whale Watching Combo
If your ideal vacation combines several active days with some time to relax in nature surrounded by incredible wildlife, this just might be your trip of a lifetime.
- Standard hotels upon arrival and departure.
- Several days at safari-style base camp, with comfortable quality equipment and all your food prepared for you.
- 4 hours of kayaking per day on the kayak portion.
- Daily whale-watching expeditions led by professional naturalists during the whale portion.
- Various opportunities for dune hiking, snorkeling, beachcombing, and birding in mangrove channels.
- Fresh authentic Mexican meals and margaritas that celebrate the culture and cuisine of the region.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.
10 Years of Global Recognition
Condé Nast Traveler
Top Costa Rica Specialist Since 2006
GreenSpot founders Irene and Richard Edwards have long been recognized by the iconic travel publication for their Costa Rica expertise.View GreenSpot's Condé Nast Traveler profile. Learn More
Wendy Perrin WOW List
Costa Rica Trusted Travel Expert
In both 2015 and 2016, travel industry expert Wendy Perrin named GreenSpot's Irene and Richard Edwards to her WOW List for Costa Rica.Read Wendy's traveler reviews about GreenSpot. Learn More