This one’s for all you picture-obsessed travelers out there. From amateur Instagrammers to professional photographers, Iceland is filled with endless opportunities for picture-perfect bliss, from other-wordly landscapes to stunningly beautiful glaciers to wildlife and friendly people with a smile, this itinerary gets you front and center for your perfect shot.
Iceland Photography Adventure
Even better, you’ll do it all with private guides and specially-arranged experiences, ensuring that your memories extend far beyond your photo album.
- Sushi Boat Tour of the Snaefellsness Peninsula.
- Deildartunguhver Hot Springs, where you can soak in thermal waters before visiting Hraunfossar lava waterfall and the eautiful Thingvellir National Park.
- Tour the rugged terrain of the southern highlands including the Fjallabak Nature Reserve and a short hike through the unforgettable landscapes of Landmannalaugar.
- A walk on the Solheimajokull Glacier, where you can explore see beautiful ice formations, ridges and deep crevasses.
- Upscale accommodations throughout your stay.
- Guided drive of the Golden Circle route, including the magnificent Gullfoss waterfall and the Great Geyser geothermal area. At the Geyser, a local chef will greet you for a taste of local cuisine, including hot spring bread baked in the ground for 24 hours and a small glass of Geysir Schnapps.
Let’s work together to Find Your GreenSpot
No two GreenSpot trips are the same. Each one of our handcrafted itineraries brings the Eco-Luxe concept to life, and clients tell us time and time again that we designed and delivered the ideal experience for them.