7 nights from $2,995 per person
Explore the Sea of Cortes’ natural highlights and wildlife wonders on a small-group, small-ship journey that combines activity and discovery with awe-inspiring encounters. Your intimate vessel will take you to several intimate highlights on its round-trip voyage from San Jose del Cabo, exploring protected waters filled with incredible and diverse marine life. As you navigate from adventure to adventure, you’ll spend each day choosing the kinds of activities you’re most excited about, from wilderness and wildlife, to kayaking and hiking, to meeting locals while learning about history, heritage, and cuisine.
- Sea of Cortés UNESCO World Heritage Site—a marine life-rich natural aquarium
- Watch for whales, mobula rays, dolphins, and birds
- Hike, kayak, paddle board, and explore by skiff
- Mule ride into the arroyos with local rancheros
- Search for gentle whale sharks in Bahía de La Paz OR Watch for gray whales at Bahía Magdalena (depending on the season)
- Snorkel with sea lion pups and colorful reef fish
- Convenience of flying in/out of Los Cabos International Airport
GreenSpot can help you customize a private pre- or post-extension anywhere in the Baja region focused on some of the best experiences and lodges this destination has to offer. Check out our other itineraries for inspiration, and let us know where you’re most interested in exploring.